Saturday, November 10, 2007

Only 2 days left

Wow I only have 2 days left until I go back to work! Well my 7 days of babysitting Kai had highs and lows. The first three days were a breeze...then Tues, Weds, Thurs hit. I knew he didn't feel well because he would be crying or eating the entire day...he hated all his toys...and stopped talking and laughing...so needless to say it made for a long three days. He refuses to nap longer than 30 mins..so during those 30 mins I try to go to the bathroom and eat. Then Friday came along...he seemed a lot better in the morning..then after lunch we went to Uncle Scott's so hang out. It was a man date for Kai. We hung out with Scott and John and he began to talk talk talk...he wouldn't stop. So thankfully he is back to being talking Kai.

For the next four weeks I get to work the kitroom. I basically get to hand out all the fun toys we use at work and check them in. I also get to work the front desk..

I also learned it's not funny to say "boo" to a four month old..sometimes it scares them so much they scream cry. Sorry Kai

No comments: