Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yes on 8...??

See more funny videos at Funny or Die


This is funny..I seriously think we should hold them to it!

On a side note..I have had a few fun weeks at work with Prop 8. I understand fighting for our rights..but I don't think people realized when they had these protests nightly it forced my department to send units out there..which forced the rest of us to work short handed which is a MAJOR safety issue. With the fires and the protests we were forced to work with 1 to 3 units for my entire division..thank god there were no shootings..it sucked having it take 45 mins to respond to calls..and trying to explain to people why we took so long..but I guess it had to be done.

1 comment:

Boten Anna said...

interesting, I never looked at it that way. Sorry it caused extra work, but I don't think we'd have much of an argument over whether it'll be better in the long run that it happened :)