Sunday, June 3, 2007

35 Weeks

Today marks 35 weeks pregnant! We only have 5 more weeks until we get to meet our son! Hopefully time flies these last 35 days.

Work was super tough today and super sad. I knew it was going to be a long day when it started with a mom that all of sudden snapped and thought she was able to heal herself. She burnt her had severely and would not let anyone touch her because she has the powers to heal. Of course she called me satin. Whats up with that? Then our day ended with a death investigation that turned into a suicide investigation. An 89 year old lady was fed up with life and decided to end it all by shooting herself behind her ear with a .32 caliber handgun. To both my partner and myself it didn't seem instant enough. She left a note that she was ready to go, so she left.

Females rarely end their lives like this, especially 89 year old women. It's days like this I am grateful for my life...even if I am a little overweight! At least I am off for a few days so I can enjoy some of the warmer weather and look forward to all the media coverage about Paris Hilton heading to jail.

No comments: