Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Boobie Nazi

Well 3 hours down and I'm surprised I ever made it to 35. According to our teacher if you don't breast feed then you are basically a walking time bomb for some sort of third world disease. My mom was told breast feeding is bad and not to do it. She didn't and I think I turned out pretty good, well minus my F'D up teeth and the fact that I seem to be on the bigger side.

After watching and hearing about milky boobs for 3 hours we were ready to come home and eat dinner. Of course the dogs had a blast while we were gone. It seems like they were able to gain entry into the patio and then decided to kill the baby opossum. In doing so they knocked out the pond tubing causing it to drain. Nice. Nicole then decides to pull out the pregnancy card about picking up a dead animal with the shovel. So I had to do it. Just because I see some nasty stuff at work doesn't mean I'm into nasty things at home.

No comments: