Saturday, May 10, 2008

Garage Sale

We had our big garage sale today..good lord..by law we can't start until 0800, yeah tell that to the 10 people that were here at 0630 when I put up the garage doors..OMG it was out of control...the good news is we sold almost all of the big stuff that was taking up the garage. A little work tomorrow in there and the home gym will be up and running again! I cannot wait to lift again. The good news for me is I am able to burn fat quickly..I just need cardio or weights..so the last 2 weeks of vacation will consist of cardio and weights. I am down 8 lbs now.

Tomorrow is our first Mothers day. I think we are going to meet some of Nicole's family at a park in Huntington Beach..so Kai can see his extended family. I will take pics and post after.

No comments: