Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Holiday Weekend

Well I am back to work tomorrow after being off of work for a week due to the accident. I'm feeling much better with only a little soreness left over. I have a super long week working Wed-Sun..including the 4th of July.which is always a pleasure when EVERYONE feels the need to call 911 when they hear a firework going off. I might be working down a the beach at the command post..Kai and Nicole have a party to go to..I'm totally jealous!!! Hopefully I can meet them after I get off of work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally feel like i'm eavesdropping on your blog, but stumbled upon it by looking up backyard makeovers on google and enjoyed it! I love your home for sale! Good luck with the sale. And those lazer tag vidoes! I watched in horror with total round eyes! You're funny!