Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Back to work

Well today was my first day back to work after being off for 6 days. It started early going into traffic court..I did the right thing and dismissed his ticket..I wrote the wrong section..stupid vehicle code book..there are way too many to learn. So I try to stick to the nice easy ones..the ones that are fix it tickets..

So after that was over I went to a vandalism call..then I had to direct traffic at PCH and Normandie for a traffic accident..I want to thank the countless drivers who ignored myself and another officer attempting to direct traffic. Thanks assholes you almost ran us over!

I then helped out on a child abuse investigation..from there I grabbed a quick bite to eat..then off to a Burglary investigation where some jerks broke into a ladies condo, ransacked it and took coins, vcr tapes and dvds...well worth committing a felony..

I then went back to the station wrote the report and helped out at the desk. It was nice to be back at work and see everyone I work with. Tomorrow is another day...

No comments: