Monday, December 15, 2008

My job rocks!!!

So tonight I was working the front desk when this girl (female white aprrox 30 years old, 506 220, trying to look thinner by wearing all black) came into the station and asked if an officer by the name of Gargonzola worked there. Well that name is kinda sorta like the name of my partner. So I tell her you mean Officer ???? (name withheld). She gets super excited and says "yes!" I advise her he is off but is my partner and will be back tomorrow. So asks for a piece of paper to leave him a note. The following is word for word the note:

"It was nice to meet you the other night even in an imbarrassing situation. Anyways I got my charge dropped. It's funny that a piece of ass can get you into so much trouble but I hope you make trouble with me sometime alone outside on top of a car overlooking a great view. I promise to stay out of trouble with the street. All I really want is you in that good looking uniform and a night on the town wherever. You look so damn good I had the guts to come ask for you exclusively.

310)555-5555 De******

I hope you leave me a message when I can meet you where and what time"

OMG!!! WTF???? This "lady" that wrote this was arrested by my partner via Vice for PROSTITUTION!!!! Thats right a whore who he arrested came back to the station looking to ask my partner out. How awesome is that! Goes to show you how chicks dig the uniform.

No comments: