Saturday, July 7, 2007

1 day.

Tomorrow is what we think is his due date. I cannot believe his ass is still not out. I swear he is going to come out talking at this point. I think Nicole thinks tonight is going to be the night it starts. As long as he doesn't come this Friday. It's Friday the 13th. I had her bouncing on an excercise ball today. That was a site.

I had a LONG week at work. It didn't help that I worked 18 hours on 4th of July. I guess thats what I get when I tase someone. Never again. If you are looking for illegal fireworks for next year, befriend a long shoreman. Those guys had MAJOR firworks. I swear it looked like Disneyland that night.

So we now are really waiting. If this little guy isn't out by Tuesday we go back to see our OBGYN. Nicole does not want to induce..at this point she might not have a choice.

No comments: