Monday, July 16, 2007

All I can say is Wow

Night number three sucked ass. He refused to sleep in his bassinett. We tried everything..well almost everything..the only thing we didn't try was letting him nurse on my chest. But at 2:00am you try anything. We fricken drove him around town at 1:30am. Finally at 2:30 we gave up and let him sleep on Nicoles chest in the chair. We put a TON of pillows around both of them..and sure enough the "Little Pooper" fricken slept for 3 hours. Nicole nursed him when he woke up and then he slept for another 3 hours..he did this three times. So needless to say we are sleeping in the front room from the start.

Whenever he cries Bandit barks. It's kinda funny. I think he's telling us to "Shut that baby up, I am trying to sleep here. So far the dogs are doing great with him.

We have our one week doctors appt on Weds with a new doctor. It will be interesting to see if he figures out we are a couple. My ortho has no clue...like I have my "bestfriend" come to every appt. Thats why we loved our OBGYN, she is very gay friendly. So I would recommend her to anyone, and no I don't get a free pap smear for anyone I get to go to her.

I only have one more week off of work, but they put me on the day shift 6:30am-6:30pm in the kit room. So all I do is hand out equipment for 4 weeks..and work 13 days out of 28. You can't beat that.

PS. I admit I watched the Victoria Beckham special tonight..and it was funny. Maybe I'm partial because we are country mates...

No comments: