Sunday, September 16, 2007

POST OP

Well so far so good after surgery..then again I've been on a high dose of vicadin for the past 48 hours. I'll find out exactly what happend weds on my follow up appt.. You see the Dr came to my hospital room the next morning..and all I remember is him pullling out my bloody drain from my knee and him telling me it was an extra long surgery...NICE. I wont use spell check so I can laugh at typing loaded. My knee is sore..and from I can see I have a 5 inch scar going down my knee. AWESOME. I would also like to thank God for giving me my period two days after surgery...all is not lost. I have lost about 11 lbs since starting my diest last week. Rock and Roll..or like they say in Chinatown..Wok and Roll...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SibSwetteAmub [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-prednisone-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Prednisone without no prescription online[/url] [url=https://launchpad.net/~codeine-tuco]Buy Codeine no prescription[/url]