Sunday, September 2, 2007

So...

So I guess I have gained some weight. We got a new scale and it has everything on it. Weight, body fat %, bone density % and water %. According to the scale I am morbidly obese...good lord. Not only that, someone I played soccer with was so kind to point out to my friends that there were actual players at the tournament that made ME look small. WTF? Even if you are thinking it keep it to yourself.

One of the main issues of the weight gain is not being able to run. That and eating too much! Seriously both my knees are killing me. I am going to have an MRI on my left knee this week. I might have torn my meniscus getting out of the car at work..and my right knee is still waiting for cadaver cartilage to arrive so I can get that one done. My right knee is going to have at least a 3 month recovery time. Hopefully I can get it done end of Oct. We'll see. Until then I'm going to have to cut my calories in halve. So stand by for me to be a bitch!

Kai is still not taking a bottle. Everyday he doesn't is a day closer to when Nicole has to go back to work...YIKES.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont be so hard on yourself? Life has its ups and downs, some months we are bigger then others, some years we are bigger then others. All we can do is keep trying and not beat ourselves up everyday. As the saying goes, "It is the stuff on the inside of our hearts that counts". Chin Up!