Friday, April 25, 2008

Vacation Time!

I am officially on vacation and not due back to work until the Tuesday after Memorial Day..so yes I am off for 5 weeks! There are some major positives to my job. One being a 5 week vacation. Just think in 6 more years I'll earn another 2 weeks off of work! When I head back to work I will be working the Mountain Bike detail..so I went and bought a bike today to get my legs and crotch ready for some summer riding.



I'm also going to attempt to loose 15 lbs on this 5 week vacation. So why not blog about my daily struggle to not eat fast food and sit on the couch all day? I'm not going to tell you what my starting weight is, but I am the heaviest I have ever been in my life. It's that bad that when we go out with Kai I think everyone assumes that I gave birth to him because I am 2 times bigger than Nicole. So on that note instead of driving to pick Kai up I am going to walk over there with his jogger.

No comments: